We provides custom synthesis of almost any organic compound. We offer intermediates, reference compounds, starting materials, and derivatives of lead compounds. Compounds are made to order in scales ranging from grams to multi- kilogram.
The customer provides literature methods or their own synthesis route in which all details (reaction times, solvents, temperatures, analytical data, purification methods, yields, etc.) are included. The more information provided, the shorter the timelines and the lower the price. If you have no technical information about the product that you want, we can give an estimate after we carefully review it.
Our chemists’ team will evaluate synthesis and determine whether to pursue the project. If so, we will provide an estimate of cost and delivery time. Due to the unpredictable nature of synthetic chemistry, all of our work is carried out on best effort basis. We cannot guarantee that the product will be provided, but with our success rate of about 96%, it’s more than likely that we can. If the product is not obtained, there will of course be no charge.
We provides custom synthesis of intermediates, monomers and templates for combinatorial chemistry, new analogs for SAR studies, metabolites, reference compounds and reagents for our sponsors.Our experienced procurement specialists in our Procurement Department are proficient at sourcing raw materials from in China, which brings to us the advantages of local accessibility and high quality at much lower cost.The scale of our custom synthesis ranges from grams to tons. Our facilities in shaghai have 50L, 100L, 300L, 1000L, and 3000L reactors and can support syntheses up to tons.
The infrastructure includes:
- An R&D staff experienced in both theoretical and synthetic organic chemistry;
- Flexible project development from lab scale to ton quantities;
- Substantial R&D and ongoing new product development;
- Process optimization and/or synthetic design;
- Broad reaction portfolio with cryogenic capabilities through production scale;
- Multi-purpose pilot plants operating in close cooperation with Research and Analytical services;
- In-house analytical services including 400 MHz NMR, LC-MS, LC-GC, RC1 and HPLC/GC;
- cGMP Kilo-lab and cGMP Pilot Plant;
- Strong commitment to EH&S.
We has commercial production site,located in Hangzhou Gulf Fine Chemical Zone and hangzhou jiande South of Industrial Park,China. With the facility capable of handling up to multi-hundred-metric ton operation, Our benefits from its wide range production choices, which gives us the advantage to supply our customers with flexible lead-time.
Quality control at our commercial site covers following areas:
- In-process quality control;
- Batch analysis;
- Ware-house labeling;
- Release control;
- Batch sample storage.
- Glass-lined reactor: 1000L, 2000L, 3000L;
- Stainless-steal reactor: 1000L,2000L;
- Ceramic Reactors: 300L, 500L, 2000L;
- Autoclaves:500L, 1000L;
- Temperature range: -78ºC to 250ºC;
- Pressure: up to 120psi;
- High vacuum system: 1mmHg.
Our process chemistry team works in state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with the latest process and analytical instruments.
Our chemists can conduct rapid process developments, reaction condition optimization, and material scale-up production for customers.
We are able to provide library generation services in:
- Route evaluation and development of new synthetic routes for target molecules.
- Optimization of reaction conditions to reduce cost and maximize throughput.
- Development of reliable methods for in-process testing and analysis of intermediates and API’s.
- Scale-up of existing routes in jacketed glass reactors (5-100 L) and fixed reactors (up to 2000 L capacity).
- Performance of work under cryogenic conditions (78ºC)
- Development and transfer of analytical methods.